Dunedin Hospital Documents
- Dunedin City Council Decision on Dunedin Hospital Rebuild (62.4 KB pdf)
In accordance with Standing Order 26.1, a Notice of Motion was received from Crs David Benson-Pope and Aaron Hawkins for inclusion on the agenda for the Council meeting being held on Tuesday, 21 February 2017.
- Mayor's letter to Prime Minister (93.3 KB PDF)
Mayor's letter to Prime Minister
- Southern District Health Board Strategic Services Plan (547.0 KB pdf)
This report, the Strategic Services Plan, is the first of three stages and separate reports and sets the scene for further more detailed clinical service planning.
- Strategic Assessment the Investment (1.6 MB pdf)
Strategic Assessment: Investment in infrastructure to support ongoing provision of hospital services in Dunedin. Report prepared for Capital Investment Committee.
- Heart of Dunedin letter to Prime Minister (42.5 KB pdf)
Heart of Dunedin Inc. is a representative group of Dunedin CBD stakeholders, including but not limited to retailers and landlords.
- Letter from the Prime Minister to Dunedin Mayor (292.1 KB pdf)
Letter from the Prime Minister to Dunedin Mayor Dave Cull regarding redevelopment of the Dunedin Hospital.
- Letter from Otago Chamber of Commerce to Prime Minister (343.4 KB pdf)
- Email from Clutha Mayor Bryan Cadogan to Prime Minister Bill English (62.1 KB pdf)
- Letter from Queenstown Lakes Mayor Jim Boult to Prime Minister Bill English (129.2 KB pdf)
- Briefing for Hon. Michael Woodhouse (104.1 KB pdf)
Plans and planned development of strategic interest – North Dunedin
- Letter from Central Otago Mayor Tim Cadogan re Dunedin Hospital rebuild (240.5 KB pdf)
- Letter from Southland District Mayor Gary Tong to Prime Minister Bill English (206.8 KB pdf)
- Letter from Gore District Mayor Tracy Hicks re Dunedin Hospital redevelopment (232.5 KB pdf)
- Indicative Business Case for Dunedin Hospital Rebuild (1.9 MB pdf)